Notice to Business Traveller
You will need the following before you apply:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3)months.
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company. (Sample Here)
- Company Registration of inviting company. (Sample Here)
- Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
- The following Myanmar Registered Foreign Chamber of Commerce Association's recommendation or invitation letter are eligible
- Thai Business Association of Myanmar
- French - Myanmar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FMCCI)
- European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar(Euro Cham Myanmar)
- Malaysian Business Chamber
- British Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- Visa, Master, American Express, JCB credit cards or Alipay for the Online Visa payment.
Business Visa processing information :
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (70) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is upto (3) working days.
- eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following ports :
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Aiport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
We will announce other port of entry in due course.
Note: With a view to preventing importation and spread of COVID-19, the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar has temporarily suspended entry of any foreign nationals through any border check point being opened between Myanmar and its neighboring countries. The entry and exit of local population on both sides of the border through the existing check points concerned will not be restricted. They will be subject to health check and temperature screening at the entry of the border check points. Any foreign national with valid entry visa may enter and exit to/from Myanmar only at Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw International Airports in accordance with the existing rules and regulations.
- If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
Only passports will be eligible for e-visa and travel documents will not be accepted.If you get e-visa with travel documents, you must be denied Entry to Myanmar at the immigration check points.
With relevant Ministry recommendation letter, you may extend your Business Visa.
Ordinary passport holder from the following countries and Taiwan are eligible to apply Business Visa
No. Country Name No. Country Name 1. Australia 28. Laos 2. Austria 29. Latvia 3. Belgium 30. Lithuania 4. Bulgaria 31. Luxembourg 5. Brazil 32. Malaysia 6. Brunei 33. Malta 7. Cambodia 34. Norway 8. Canada 35. Nepal 9. China 36. Netherlands 10. Croatia 37. New Zealand 11. Cyprus 38. Poland 12. Czech Republic 39. Philippines 13. Denmark 40. Portugal 14. Estonia 41. Romania 15. Finland 42. Russian Federation 16. France 43. Slovakia 17. Germany 44. South Africa 18. Greece 45. Spain 19. Hungary 46. Slovenia 20. India 47. Singapore 21. Indonesia 48. Sweden 22. Ireland 49. Switzerland 23. Israel 50. Thailand 24. Italy 51. Ukraine 25. Japan 52. United Kingdom 26. Korea,DPR 53. United States of America 27. Korea,Republic 54. Vietnam