Notice to Business Traveller
You will need the following before you apply:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3)months.
- You have to upload your Passport Bio-Data Page.
- Letter of Invitation to you from a registered company. (Sample Here)
- Company Registration of inviting company. (Sample Here)
- Certificate of Incoporation (For Local Company) or
- Certificate of Registration of Branch Office (For Foreign Investment Company)
- Company Extract of inviting company.
- The following Myanmar Registered Foreign Chamber of Commerce Association's recommendation or invitation letter are eligible
- Thai Business Association of Myanmar
- French - Myanmar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FMCCI)
- European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar (Euro Cham Myanmar)
- Malaysian Business Chamber
- British Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- Visa, Master, JCB credit cards for the Online Visa payment.
Business Visa processing information:
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (70) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is minimum (3) working days. In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent, after application is submitted and online payment is successful.
- eVisa is only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
With relevant Ministry recommendation letter, you may extend your Business Visa.
- If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
Only passports will be eligible for e-visa. Travel documents will not be accepted. If your e-visa was obtained with travel documents, you will be denied entry to Myanmar at the immigration check points.
There are Restricted Areas for Foreigners and Tourist travelling in the Country. For more information, please visit mip.gov.mm. Information on restricted area, please go to mip.gov.mm/RestrictedArea and tourism.gov.mm/mm/traveller-tips.
Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following ports:
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- Kawthaung International Land Border Checkpoint
Ordinary passport holders from the following countries including Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macau are eligible to apply Business Visa
No. Country Name No. Country Name 1. Australia 28. Laos 2. Austria 29. Latvia 3. Belgium 30. Lithuania 4. Bulgaria 31. Luxembourg 5. Brazil 32. Malaysia 6. Brunei 33. Malta 7. Cambodia 34. Norway 8. Canada 35. Nepal 9. China 36. Netherlands 10. Croatia 37. New Zealand 11. Cyprus 38. Poland 12. Czech Republic 39. Philippines 13. Denmark 40. Portugal 14. Estonia 41. Romania 15. Finland 42. Russian Federation 16. France 43. Slovakia 17. Germany 44. South Africa 18. Greece 45. Spain 19. Hungary 46. Slovenia 20. India 47. Singapore 21. Indonesia 48. Sweden 22. Ireland 49. Switzerland 23. Israel 50. Thailand 24. Italy 51. Ukraine 25. Japan 52. United Kingdom 26. Korea,DPR 53. United States of America 27. Korea,Republic 54. Vietnam